We are currently looking for both dedicated Catholic adults and high school teens who want to minister to youth while having a blast! Service hours / reference letters provided! Volunteer application form linked below!
Some Benefits of being a Youth Ministry Volunteer include:
- Growing in one’s own faith and being inspired by the faith of others
- Exercising one’s gifts & talents for the sake of the Gospel mission
- Developing friendships with other adults and being a mentor to youth
- Core members & Support Leaders can request a reference letter
- Experience highly regarded by Edmonton Catholic School district & helpful for gaining youth-oriented jobs
We ask you to prayerfully discern whether you are able to commit to volunteering with our St. Theresa’s youth ministry as a Core Team Member (time commitment of 12 or 18 hours/month) or Support Leader (approx. 5 hours/month) for a one year term.
Download our Youth Leaders Information Package – provides further information on the youth ministry and volunteer positions available at St. Theresa’s.
Download a Youth Ministry Volunteer Form – apply to volunteer with St. Theresa’s youth ministry. Completed forms are to be submitted to Santo either via email at email@example.com or at the St. Theresa’s parish office either by mail or during office hours.