We are currently looking for both dedicated Catholic adults and high school teens who want to minister to youth while having a blast! Service hours / reference letters provided! Volunteer application form linked below!
Some Benefits of being a Youth Ministry Volunteer include:
- Growing in one’s own faith and being inspired by the faith of others
- Exercising one’s gifts & talents for the sake of the Gospel mission
- Developing friendships with other adults and being a mentor to youth
- Core members & Support Leaders can request a reference letter
- Experience highly regarded by Edmonton Catholic School district & helpful for gaining youth-oriented jobs
We ask you to prayerfully discern whether you are able to commit to volunteering with our St. Theresa’s youth ministry as a Core Team Member (time commitment of 12 or 18 hours/month) or Support Leader (approx. 5 hours/month) for a one year term.
Not sure if you’re called to Core? Join our One Month Challenge! This option is for adults 18 years and up who are brand new to youth ministry and want to discern whether they are called to Core before committing to a full year of service. Time commitment is approx. 18 hours for just 1 month!
Wanna know more?
Download our Youth Leaders Information Package - provides further information on the youth ministry and volunteer positions available at St. Theresa’s.
Download a Youth Ministry Volunteer Form - apply to volunteer with St. Theresa’s youth ministry. Completed forms are to be submitted to Angela either via email at email@example.com or at the St. Theresa’s parish office either by mail or during office hours.
If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering in youth ministry and working with youth, contact Angela at 780-463-8646 ext. 2226 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .